As an investor in SBI Mutual Fund, staying informed about your account’s latest valuation and transactions is essential. SBI Mutual Fund offers a convenient and user-friendly solution through its Missed Call and SMS services. By following these simple steps, you can easily access your account balance and account statements, all at your fingertips.
SBI Mutual Fund is a company that helps people invest their money to grow it over time. They’re part of a bigger company called SBI Funds Management Pvt Ltd (SBIFMPL), in which SBI owns most of the shares (63%), and the rest are owned by AMUNDI Asset Management.
SBI Mutual Fund has a bunch of different investment options, called schemes. They have a total of 139 schemes. These schemes are like different ways to invest your money.
Out of these schemes:
- 39 are about investing in company stocks, which are called equity funds.
- 77 are about investing in loans and bonds, which are called debt schemes.
- 12 are a mix of both stocks and bonds, known as hybrid schemes.
- 11 are a bit different, including things like Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), which are like bundles of different investments, index funds, which track the performance of stock market indexes, and gold funds, which are tied to the value of gold.
SBI Mutual Fund Missed Call Service
SBI Mutual Fund provides an efficient Missed Call service that enables you to retrieve your account’s latest valuation details. This service is completely free for SBI Mutual Fund customers. To use this service:
- Dial: 8010968318
- Allow the call to ring for just 2 rings.
- The call will be automatically disconnected.
- Shortly after, you’ll receive an SMS containing your investment’s valuation linked to your mobile number.
For instance, if the valuation of your investments is Rs. 7,731.70, you’ll receive an SMS with this information. Please note that for more detailed information about folio/scheme holdings, NAV, and other details, you can make use of the SBI MF WhatsApp service.
SBI MF Account Statement via SMS
SBI Mutual Fund offers a hassle-free method to access your account statement through SMS. This feature is a great way to stay updated on your account’s transactions and overall financial health. To receive your SBI MF folio account statement:
- Compose an SMS in the following format: SOA FolioNumber Example: SOA 29039403049302
- Send the SMS to 9210192101 (from your registered mobile number).
- You will shortly receive an SMS containing your SBI MF folio account statement.
Online Access to SBI Mutual Fund Statement
In addition to the Missed Call and SMS services, SBI Mutual Fund also provides the convenience of checking your account statement online. You can access your statement of account by visiting the official SBI Mutual Fund website at https://www.sbimf.com/en-us/investor-corner/investor-services/statement-of-account. This online option allows you to view and manage your investment details anytime, anywhere.
Staying informed about your SBI Mutual Fund investments has never been easier. With the Missed Call service, you can quickly get updates on your account’s latest valuation. For more comprehensive information, the SMS service lets you access your folio account statement effortlessly. Additionally, the online statement of account feature provides a convenient way to manage your investments digitally. Embrace these user-friendly services to stay in control of your SBI Mutual Fund investments with ease.